TWO LUNAR CHRONICLES GIVEAWAYS!
I’m still not entirely sure how I’m going to fund the shipping but thanks to booknerdie’s generous $10 donation, it’s on it’s way. So I put the giveaway post together.
UP FOR GRABS:
- ONE signed ARC of Cress that previously belonged to Marissa’s husband.
- A SIGNED HARDCOVER SET of Cinder, Scarlet and Cress.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Instead of reblogging and liking the post (which you can do anyway to spread the word) CLICK THIS LINK that leads to the blogspot and enter via Rafflecopter. That was is much more easy to pick a winner since it a random generator and automatically adds entrants on a spreadsheet.
RULES AND THINGS:
- Like I said CLICK HERE FIRST AND FOREMOST TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
- You must be a follower.
- You must be willing to give me your address because obviously I will have to send you the books. ;)
- THERE WILL BE TWO WINNERS. One for the Cress ARC and one for the set.
- The winners will have 48 HOURS to respond to my email and if there is no reply in that time, I will choose another winner.
- OPEN INTERNATIONALLY!
- Happy entering!! :)
stardust. // listen // a mix for the lunar chronicles, focusing on cinder & kai.
i. burn ellie goulding / ii. counting stars onerepublic / iii. closer to the edge 30 seconds to mars / iv. find a way safteysuit / v. things we lost in the fire bastille / vi. it’s time imagine dragons / vii. shot at the night the killers / viii. happily one direction
I have more books here and there, but this is my main bookshelf. I’m really proud of it :).
1. The longest book on your shelf
War and Peace, of course. This monster is 1456 pages long. I haven’t dared try to start reading it yet, but it’s basically #1 on my bucket list.
“No, not like bacteria, like butterflies, and some people’s butterflies react to other people’s, on a chemical level, like pheromones, so that when they’re nearby, your butterflies start to dance. They can’t help it—it’s chemical.”
-Karou (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, Laini Taylor)
I made a thing. It’s not the best thing, but I’m damn proud of my thing. Do you like my thing? Please don’t steal my thing.
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs