In My Mailbox is a weekly book meme hosted by The Story Siren.
Below is how In My Mailbox works (in her words)
”How IMM works:
- Make your own IMM post! I post every week, but you don’t have to. You can do one week out of the month or every other week it’s up to you. Be sure to link back to The Story Siren blog, so that other people wanting to participate know where to get the information to do so!
- I post my IMM on Sunday, but choose a day of the week that works for you.
- Once you have your IMM posted, come back to The Story Siren on Sunday and add your link to the list.
- Try to post a comment on other bloggers IMM posts. I don’t expect you to post a comment on every single one, but pick a few!
- All book bloggers are welcome, while I’d like to keep the theme to YA literature it’s NOT a requirement.
There is no right or wrong way to do In My Mailbox, you can vlog, you can take fun picture, you can use the books cover art, it’s up to you!
Most importantly HAVE FUN!”
I will be posting my IMM every Sunday, so long as I get something new, and you can see them here.